Saturday, December 21, 2013

*  CHRISTMAS  &  NEW YEAR *

I wasn't that much active on my blog for entire year.
Well, this year i've been through a lot of things - some Good and some Bad too.




On a brighter side :
•This year I finally started working on my own Comics Story (not so much, but yeah a little!).
•Tried to improve my sketching (not everyday but did it often).
•A serious group chats on "art" and studies and other related stuff with
really talented people (Yes,actually!).
•Made some new and really good friends!
( but i suppose that happens with me every year ).
•And of course I was busy doing my regular Jobs.
(pretty hectic schedules, which i really love from the bottom of my heart !).

And now, heading to the Christmas and the year end! For me 2013 has gone so fast. couldn't even understand when it started and now its ending. Life is running fast i guess ! But yeah, it was one hell of a year! I will never forget you 2013, goodbye.

Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year to Everyone! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment