Saturday, April 22, 2017


TINKLE | COVER ILLUSTRATIONS

When you go to the book store or newspaper/book stalls, cover design is the main thing that attracts you towards the book.

When it comes to the comics, cover illustration is really important factor because that's how it attracts the reader, that's how reader picks up the book literally in their hands and wonder what's inside in it. At least that works on me!










I have bought countless comics and books just because I loved the cover more than the content inside.
I always try to remember this whenever I get the opportunity to work on any cover design, ( that my illustration should attract at least one person like me who will buy the book because of the Cover ! :P )







Recently ACK gave me that opportunity with Tinkle issues. Here are the covers. Not sure whether I'm succeeded or not, but really enjoyed working on these ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment